The Real Students of Oak Grove CCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules and Regulations

Go down

Rules and Regulations Empty Rules and Regulations

Post by Admin Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:46 pm

1. When posting, do not use any real names to describe yourself or the people you're referring to.

2. For the sake of anonymity, do not refer to yourself as "I" in posts about yourself, but act as if you are telling the story about someone you know ("He/She . . .).

3. Blatant hating or posts directly attacking someone's character will not be tolerated. (i.e. He/she is stupid and I hate him/her.)

4. No profanity or inappropriate behavior.

5. Only people who have had direct experience with Oak Grove can make posts; those who have not had any experience with the school should not be posting. (Questions are welcome, however, and can be asked and answered on the Questions page.)

6. Try not to overly discuss this forum at Oak Grove so as not to arouse tension among the students and faculty.

7. Do not spread false information about the school or anyone involved with it. This is defamation of character and is punishable by law.

Failure to comply with one or more of these rules will result in a message notifying you of your offense and a warning not to do it again. If the same offense is repeated, it can lead to your account being temporarily—or permanently—banned.

Admin
Admin

https://realstudentsofogccs.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum