The Real Students of Oak Grove CCS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Example/First Rant

2 posters

Go down

Example/First Rant Empty Example/First Rant

Post by Admin Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:10 pm

Since this is the first post/rant, this will serve as an example for those who wish to write their own in the future.

At Oak Grove, money is valued more than character or a desire for improvement. Students with more money and parent involvement in the school are exempt from the rules enforced among the rest of the students, while students with less money and parents too busy to make OG their first priority are harassed and snubbed by the directors.

Sadly, this is not an exaggeration, and many students with less financial privileges than others can attest to their mistreatment and the favoritism toward richer students. There were even cases where a student was asked about his/her living situation by one of the directors, but no help for the struggling student was offered; it seemed that the director only wanted confirmation on the rumors and nothing else, as if it was the director's business, which it wasn't. Shocked

We'll leave it at that, but there is much more to come—trust us.

Admin
Admin

https://realstudentsofogccs.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Example/First Rant Empty Re: Example/First Rant

Post by Sarawood Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:45 pm

This is literally the worst school I've ever been to. The principal of the school made multiple students cry because of stress, and just being mean in general. She is so fake!! She acts all nice and crap to the parents and students, but we can all see theough her lies. When I get older and I'm a parent, i will never send my kids to this school (if its even still a running school which it prolly wont be.) i will never allow my kid to cry of stress because of the principals. FROM SARA WOOD Smile

Sarawood

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:20 am

Preach!

Admin
Admin

https://realstudentsofogccs.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content